How we can contribute
During our more than 20 years in the market we have often seen even large and very professionally managed businesses having difficulties in getting their purchased IT solutions to sufficently support their Vision and overall goals.
In our experience, to get even more out of their comprehensive IT investments, many companies would benefit from turning the overall Vision into a series of concrete points (why, what, who and how).
Points which then can be evaluated and acted on whenever one is acquiring and implementing IT solutions – and thus create an even better coherence between business and IT.
By applying our deep competencies in:
- People Change Management (PCM)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
- Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS)
we can therefore help our clients:
- Identify and formulate the underlying goals and concrete benefits they seek from an IT implementation
- Formulate a clear, communicable plan for the necessary actions and initiatives
- Root the coming solution and the underlying goals/wishes so firmly in the organisation that it can grow and support their business
- Acquire and implement the actual system solution
We use a Willow as part of our name and logo because the willow is known particularly for its ability to take root – you only have to put a single twig in the ground, and it easily grows to become a new, strong tree.
Our logo is therefore an expression of a wish to plant our knowledge and experience in your company – and together with you, watch them grow into solutions, benefits and results.
Our historical roots
Our roots as a business stretch as far back as 1996, when we started Syscom A/S Denmark, which is a part of the Norwegian Syscom group.
VisionWillow is the result of a management buyout, in which a number of Danish partners, who were together in Syscom A/S Denmark for more than 10 years, took over management of the business to create better opportunities for our current and future customers.