Certification course on the March 26th, 27th, and 28th, 2019 Do you also spend (too much) time searching for relevant information and incident solutions? Get inspired by Knowledge Management Best Practices – It will make your work easier and more enjoyable.
Knowledge Management is used to leverage the combined experience available in your organization, and to quickly find knowledge (solutions and answers) related to incidents and problems.
Consolidate and store your knowledge in one place, in one standardized template – this will allow you to find the relevant information quicker, while avoiding distractions or outdated information related to your search.
With best practice Knowledge Management methods your daily work will become a little easier and more enjoyable as the trivial and cumbersome tasks are removed, thus allowing you to spend the time working with interesting, challenging tasks where you can utilize your expertise.
By reusing the collective experience and knowledge, it will become visible how many reuse and benefit from your knowledge contribution, while you keep your own knowledge up to date.
The certification course is held on 26, 27 and 28th March with us in Søborg.
The course is conducted in English, as well as certification in English.
The price for the 3 day training – incl. materials and certification exam, premises, breakfast, lunch and day care during the day is DKK 14,995, – ex. per person.
Here is the overall description:
What is KCS®?
KCS stands for Knowledge-Centered Service: a practical methodology to capture, maintain and reuse the collective knowledge of your organization to achieve customer service excellence.
Benefits of a successful KCS adoption in your organization:
- Increased capacity of your service/support team: grow your business without increasing support cost
- Reduced training time for new hires
- Increased job satisfaction and employee retention
- Increased NPS and decrease customer effort
- Enabling an effective self-service model with the latest technologies such as intelligent chat bots, RPA, machine learning
About the KCS® v6 Practices Workshop
This 3-day workshop provides you with the knowledge and know-how to help your organization adopt KCS successfully.
- Understanding the key deliverables for a sustainable KCS adoption
- Best practices for measuring performance and people’s contribution to the organizational goals
- Techniques for optimal knowledge base quality without review queues
- Processes required for the creation of in-workflow (Solve Loop) content and high-value (Evolve Loop) content
- Adoption best practices, learning from those who went before us
Who should attend the workshop?
- Project leads
- Managers within Service/Support
- (senior) Service Reps/Support Agents
- Knowledge Managers
- Service Management specialists
We complete the course with 12 registered participants and we can accommodate a maximum of 16 people in one course.
March 26th, 27th, and 28th at 9 – 17